Rush Hour (Chinese: 火拼時速) is a 1998 American buddy action comedy film directed by Brett Ratner and written by Jim Kouf and Ross LaManna from a story by LaManna. It stars Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker as mismatched police officers who are assigned to rescue a Chinese diplomat’s abducted daughter. Tzi Ma, Tom Wilkinson, Ken Leung, Mark Rolston, Elizabeth Peña, and Rex Linn play supporting roles. Released on September 18, 1998, the film grossed over $244 million worldwide. The film’s box office commercial success led to two sequels: Rush Hour 2 (2001) and Rush Hour 3 (2007).
Rush Hour – Trailer
When a Chinese consul’s young daughter is kidnapped, Hong Kong Detective Lee must team up with Carter, a loud-mouthed LA detective. Distinctive work styles and cultural differences pose hiccups.
Release date: 18 September 1998 (USA)
Director: Brett Ratner
Music by: Lalo Schifrin
Box office: $244.4 million
Story by: Ross LaManna
Distributed by: New Line Cinema, Warner Bros. Pictures, Columbia Pictures, TriStar Pictures, FilmFlex
Rambo: Last Blood (2019) Movie Download Mkv
- Jackie Chan as Detective Inspector Lee
- Chris Tucker as Detective James Carter
- Tom Wilkinson as Thomas “Juntao” Griffin
- Tzi Ma as Consul Solon Han
- Ken Leung as Sang
- Elizabeth Peña as Detective Tania Johnson
- Mark Rolston as Special Agent Warren Russ of the FBI
- Rex Linn as FBI agent Dan Whitney
- Chris Penn as Clive Cod
- Philip Baker Hall as Captain Bill Diel.
- Julia Hsu as Soo-Yung Han
- John Hawkes as “Stucky”
- Clifton Powell as Luke
- Barry Shabaka Henley as Bobby