The Concordia University Scholarships are open to international students from all around the world. The university will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, Books & supplies, and partial living expenses. Concordia University is one of the largest universities in Canada with over 46,000 undergraduate students including 10,000 international students from 150 countries worldwide.
Concordia University Scholarships Details
You can apply for this scholarship by filling out the online application form. The deadline for applying is on February 2023, and all applications will be reviewed by a committee that will decide whether you are eligible or not.
The full tuition fee, accommodation, and other expenses (Books & supplies, etc.) will be covered by Concordia University Scholarships.
Host University: Concordia University
Concordia University is a public English-language university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It has two campuses, set approximately 7 kilometers (4.3 mi) apart: the Sir George Williams Campus in the Downtown core of Montreal and the Loyola Campus in the residential district of Notre-Dame-de-la-Croix. The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs leading to certificates, diplomas, degrees, and postgraduate degrees through 12 faculties and schools across its two campuses.
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences: * Faculty of Business Administration & Arts Marketing * Faculty of Education & Human Development * Faculty of Engineering Sciences Find out more
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
This scholarship opportunity is available to international students who are determined to study at Concordia University Montreal. It offers full funding for tuition, books, and living expenses during your studies. You will also receive 1 year of FREE ACCESS to our campus here in Canada! This means that you can take classes as well as participate in any co-op programs offered by the school if you wish.
Gender: Male and Female
You must be a male or female student who is able to attend the university in Montreal, Canada. You must also be a non-Canadian citizen and between the ages of 18 and 26 years old.
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Tuition Fees: The scholarship covers education fees for every year of your program.
- Accommodation: The scholarship will provide accommodation for you and your family members during the period of study in Canada.
- Books & Supplies: You will receive a monthly allowance to purchase necessary books and supplies that are not covered under other scholarships or bursaries.
- Partial Living Expenses (PLEDGE): You can choose to pledge 10% or 20% of your annual PLEDGE towards financial assistance or living expenses if needed by yourself, family members, or friends who are willing to join us at Concordia University (Canada).
Deadline: February 1 or September 1
March 1 is the deadline to apply for fall term entry. International students are encouraged to apply by February 1 to allow sufficient time for CAQ and study permit application processing.
Late applications will be considered if places are still available. Please check program availability for the term, before you start your application.
November 1 is the deadline to apply for winter term entry. International students are encouraged to apply by September 1 to allow sufficient time for CAQ and study permit application processing.
Note: Not all programs are available for winter term entry. Please check program availability for the term, before you start your application.
If you are applying for funding for summer school or spring break, please make sure that your request includes all required documents such as transcripts and financial aid forms before submitting your application on our website
Monthly allowance of $500 to help with living costs.
You will receive a monthly allowance of $500 to help with living costs. This is an additional benefit that is not included in the tuition fee. The amount of your allowance will depend on your financial situation and family circumstances, but it could be as high as $1,000 per month (in some cases).
Scholarship Coverage Concordia University
Concordia University scholarships are available to international students from all over the world. The university will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, Books & supplies, and partial living expenses.
The following conditions apply:
- You are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and/or an EU member state.
- You have not received any other scholarship offer before applying for this one (in case you have received offers from other universities).
- Your GPA is 3.0 or higher at your current institution in the spring semester of 2023 (i.e., fall 2016).
Study Fields at Concordia University
There are several different study fields at Concordia University. The following are the most popular:
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education (including teacher education)
- Fine Arts
- Health Studies
- Science, Technology & Society – CINEAS (the Center for International Studies) offers courses in international relations; environmental studies; development studies; human rights; peace studies; security studies.
Steps for Completing Concordia Application
In order to apply for a scholarship at Concordia University, you must be a citizen of a country other than Canada. You will also need to have a high school diploma or equivalent and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale while enrolled in an undergraduate program at the university.
- You must be a citizen of one of the following countries:
- African Union (AU)
- The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- The European Union (EU)
- For Graduate Requirements: Check Here
- For Undergraduate Requirements: Check Here
How to Apply for the Concordia Scholarships 2023
To apply for the Concordia University Scholarships, you need to complete the online application form and submit your documents. Visit the school’s Official Website for undergraduates (Visit Here). For Graduates (Visit Here). Then chose your selection if you are from outside Canada, then select “International”
Once your application has been processed by the university’s financial aid office, you will receive an email notifying you that they have received it. If selected, they will then send a scholarship offer letter with details about how to accept or decline the award by return mail or emailing their decision over email through their website (if applicable).
If you are an international student who is looking for a scholarship to study at Concordia University, then please visit the website of the university and fill out the application form. Once you have completed the online application form, a member of the admissions team will contact you to discuss your eligibility and provide various scholarships that can be applied for.