If you’re looking to kick-start your career and make yourself more employable, working with an industry leader like Nestle can be very useful. The world leader in nutrition and healthy food, Nestle provides over 2,000 jobs in the City of London area alone, making it an excellent place to start or continue your apprenticeship or internship.
How do you know if Nestle is right for you? Here are some of the benefits of working at this global brand that is certain to attract you as a future employee or apprentice.
Overview of the Program
As the world’s largest food company, Nestle offers apprenticeships in a variety of fields for college students and recent graduates.
The apprenticeship program lasts about two years during which you’ll receive a competitive salary, training, and benefits as well as on-the-job experience. You can apply online or contact your local office for more information.
The internship programs last from three months to 2 years and provide excellent opportunities for those who want to gain professional work experience before they graduate or enter their chosen career field.
If you’re interested in an apprenticeship at Nestle, you should apply as soon as possible because deadlines are coming up soon!
Applications will be accepted through January 2023, but there is no guarantee that all positions will be filled by then. For information on applying for an internship with Nestle, see our blog post here.
> To be eligible for an apprenticeship or internship with Nestle, you must be 18 years of age and have completed at least 2 years of secondary education. You also need a high school diploma or GED. Applicants from outside the U.S. must have a university degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S., such as a bachelor’s degree from France or Germany.
> In addition, applicants are required to pass a drug test and undergo criminal background checks before being considered for employment.
> If you meet all of these requirements, then your next step is to fill out the application on their website!
> To apply, go here.
> You will be required to fill out a profile detailing your work history, education, skills, and abilities.
> After submitting your application, you can expect to be contacted by Nestle for an interview. Interviews consist of an hour-long phone call followed by a 1-2 hour in-person interview with several managers.
> If you’re accepted into the program, you’ll complete one year of full-time training followed by three years of supervised on-the-job experience.
> At the end of this four-year period, you’ll receive your certification and become eligible for promotion opportunities within Nestle.
1. Create a profile by clicking on the Create Profile button at the top of the page.
2. Fill out your profile with all relevant information about yourself.
3. Click on Submit at the bottom of your profile.
4. Complete your application by answering the questions provided in each section in a clear, concise manner, adding as many details as possible (this will help you stand out from other applicants).
5. Submit your application before March 22nd, 2023.
6. You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
7. If not selected, your details will be kept on file for future opportunities.
Tips for Applying
- Applications are open until October 31st, so don’t wait! – You can apply by filling out an online application.
- There is no cost to apply – Make sure you check out the website for more information about the company and the positions they offer.
- Nestlé offers a variety of internships across their business which means that there’s a good chance you’ll find something that interests you.
- The internship program focuses on exposing interns to different aspects of the work at Nestlé through various job rotations in order to build career skills.
- All employees in the US have access to benefits including healthcare coverage and 401(k) plan options
How Do I Apply for Nestle Internship 2023?
Applications for Nestle internships are now open. The Nestlé USA internship program is a 3month to 2 years paid internship which provides hands-on experience in a variety of areas such as Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, or Manufacturing.
Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at the time of application. At least one year of full-time work experience post-graduation is preferred but not required. Candidates should submit their resumes with a cover letter via email.
There is no fee to apply. Students can start applying from January 1st until March 31st, 2023.
To qualify they need to be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at the time of application and have had at least one year of full-time work experience after graduation.
How long is a Nestle Internship?
Nestle internships are typically two-year periods. To apply, applicants need a completed application form that they can find on their website or in one of the stores.
They will also need an up-to-date resume, a cover letter that summarizes the skills they have as well as what they would bring to the company, and a copy of their qualifications certificate or diploma (when applicable).
Applications are reviewed by their recruitment team who decide if they want to interview them.
Once they’ve been interviewed, this process is repeated with their management team before a decision is made about whether or not the applicant should be offered an apprenticeship/internship.
To apply for a position at Nestle, you need to create an online application. After submitting your application, you will need to complete the online assessment.
If your application is selected for consideration, you will be contacted by email with information on how to complete the next step in the process.