In the recently concluded second head of House games on the Big Brother Naija Season 7 show, Hermes came out victorious, giving him and fellow Island housemates immunity from eviction this week.
As Head of House, Hermes was tasked with nominating 5 housemates for possible eviction and the talented ace chose Amaka, Khalid, Phyna, Cyph and Christy O.
After the nominations, Hermes gave his reasons for nominating them as stated below:
1. Cyph: Because he is strong contender for the show.
2. Phyna: Because she is a strong contender and a threat to the level 1 housemates.
3. Christy O : Because I feel she is has strong character In the house
4. AMAKA: because I feel she has a strong voice and she is strong in and out of the house.
5. Khalid: Because I feel he is a threat to the level 1 housemates even though he is my friend.
What next after nominations?
Housemates nominated for evictions can be saved bye viewers via voting which is already open and closes on Thursday night.
Here’s where to vote below:
▶️ Web and mobile: https://bit.ly/3zozMhn – 100 Votes per platform.
▶️ MyDStvApp: https://bit.ly/3S511pL – up to 2500 Votes based on your subscription package.
▶️ MyGOtvApp: https://bit.ly/3Jbu5aZ – up to 500 Votes based on your subscription package
Who are you saving?