The McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGillis is accepting scholarship applications from international students who seek to study in Canada. This program is a fully funded scholarship for master’s and professional degree students. Is a catalyst for personal growth, intellectual curiosity, and development in all academic challenges. Recognizing the potential of education, the McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University were established to empower outstanding students to pursue their educational dreams and create a positive impact on society. We will explore the McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill, their significance, eligibility criteria, and application requirements.
McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill: Brief Description
The McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University were created through the generosity of John and Marcy McCall MacBain, distinguished philanthropists who are passionate about education and community engagement. This scholarship program aims to identify exceptional students who have the potential to be transformative leaders in their respective fields and provide them with comprehensive support to pursue advanced studies at McGill.
Level of Study: Masters & Ph.D
University of Study: McGill University
Application Deadline: January 10, 2024
Benefits of McCall MacBain Scholarships
- McCall MacBain Scholarships provide recipients with full funding for their graduate studies, covering tuition, living expenses, and other related costs. This financial support allows students to focus on their studies and research without the burden of student debt.
- The scholarship program offers students access to leadership development programs, workshops, and mentorship opportunities. It empowers scholars to become impactful leaders in their communities and beyond.
- McCall MacBain Scholars are encouraged to explore interdisciplinary fields, fostering a holistic approach to problem-solving and innovation.
- The scholarship program emphasizes community engagement, encouraging scholars to actively contribute to the betterment of society through their research, projects, and outreach.
To be considered for the McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are a current student on track to earn your first bachelor’s degree by August 2024
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree in the last five years (January 2018 or later)
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree more than five years ago, and are 30 years or younger in 2023
- You will also need to meet the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill master’s program admission.
- Work experience
- Short essays
- Reference letters
Apply Now: Visit Scholarship Official Website
The McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill are a testament to the power of education to transform lives and inspire the next generation of leaders. If you are a dedicated and passionate student looking to pursue advanced studies and make a positive impact on the world, consider exploring the McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University. These scholarships not only provide financial support but also offer a pathway to leadership development, community engagement, and a future dedicated to creating positive change in society.