Last updated on 29th of November, 2020.
By visiting this Website or using the Services, you accept rules and conditions described in this Policy, which could be changed over time. Every time, when you visit the Website or use the Services you express your direct consent to Us collecting, using and disclosing information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
We collect, register or process any of the following general categories of information:
a. Information about your visits to Our Website, your use of the Website;
b. Geographical location;
c. Operating system;
d. Browser type;
e. Information source;
f. Visit duration;
g. Number of pages viewed;
h. Pages requested by your browser from Our server (via cookies).
i. Personal information when you registering and using the Website with using your Facebook ID (email, date of birth, sex, place of birth, location (current place of residence).
The Website may also gather information such as IP address, internal session ID, user’s domain, type of Internet browser. Such information will not identify you personally: it is statistical data about Our visitors and their use of Our Website. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save your time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Our Website pages, or register with Our Website or Services, a cookie helps Us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information. When you return to Our Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Website features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the websites you visit.
Our server processes the following specialized information while you are using the Website:
Your IP address is processed for the purpose of demonstration the language version of the Website corresponding to the language of your country. In case if at the moment of using the Website, the language version corresponding to the country of your IP-address is not available, you will see the version of the Website in English.
Data about your IP address is processed by Our server exclusively during the time of your visit to Our Website. We do not register, do not process for any purpose, other than the above, or do not store any data about your IP-address.
DISTRIBUTION AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may transfer your personal information and submitted content that the Website collects from you to Our main server for processing and storing. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that your data is treated securely without any loss, misuse or alteration of information, and in accordance with this Policy. We keep the information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We may transfer your personal information to third-party providers engaged for business facilitation services, in particular but not limited to: providers of reviewing, ranking, customer testimonials and accreditation services, newsletter providers (hereinafter referred to as the “Providers”). The personal information shall be transferred to the Providers in limited volume, i.e. only to the extent to enable the provision of the services they are engaged for. No transfer of sensitive data shall take place. The Providers are prohibited from selling your personal information and from using it for the purposes other than they are engaged for, and directly stipulated by the agreements We enter with them. All the Providers We deal with operate in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation, and adhere to the highest standards of pertinent national data protection legislation. With regard to newsletter Providers, you may unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link that will be included in every message We send using such Providers’ services. You may also contact Us with a view to request the data on any transfer of your personal information to the Providers, to unsubscribe from the messages We send using Our Providers’ services, and/or request the deletion by the Providers of your personal information transferred to the Providers.
To protect your privacy and security, We will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data.
While you can terminate your account at any time, your information may remain stored in archive on Our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account, for instance, when it is required to comply with Our legal obligations. However, We will not sell, transfer, or use the information relating to the terminated account of an individual in any way.
By writing a testimonial you agree that We are allowed to use your testimonials linked to your account or not for marketing purposes. We are also allowed to place your testimonials on pages of Our Website.
You can always contact support team and ask to block / remove your testimonials if you feel that it may harm your profile.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore We cannot guarantee the security of data sent to Us electronically, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information subject to lawful demands or if We are bound by a court decision.
RIGHTS OF EU USERS AND DATA SUBJECTS
Under applicable EU regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed (the right of access);
- to rectify inaccurate personal information (the right to rectification);
- to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where (a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for Us to hold your personal information; (b) We are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and We cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; (c) where you have provided your personal information to Us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which We can process your personal information; and (d) where you believe the personal information We hold about you is being unlawfully processed by Us (the right to erasure);
- to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) We no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to Us processing your personal information based on Our legitimate interests and We are considering your objection (the right to restrict processing);
- to challenge processing which We have justified on the basis of Our legitimate interest (the right to object);
- to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling (the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing);
- where you have provided your personal information to Us with your consent, to ask Us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask Us to share (port) this data to another data controller (the right to data portability); or
- to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
We will ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We will decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause Us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, We will retain where necessary certain personal information for a limited period of time for record-keeping, accounting and fraud prevention purposes.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
As a California resident you are entitled to certain rights regarding your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) as described in this Policy.
If you are a California resident, as of January 2020, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. You have the right to request that We disclose what personal information We collect and use. Specifically, for information We collect about you, you may request that We disclose the following to you:
- The categories of personal information We have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which We collected the personal information;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information;
- The categories of third parties whom We share personal information with;
- The specific pieces of personal information We have collected about you.
Newsblits Media LTD does not sell any of the data we collect about you. If you’d like to exercise any of the other rights afforded to you, contact us at email@example.com.
You have the right to request that We delete any personal information about you which We have collected from you. If it is necessary for Us to maintain the personal information for certain purposes, We are not required to comply with your deletion request. If We determine that We will not delete your personal information when you request Us to do so, We will inform you and tell you why We are not deleting it.
To exercise the rights described above, you must submit a verifiable request to Us by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect the personal information described above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you when you complete forms on Our Website and update your account information;
- From you when you interact with advertisements, and other content on Our Website;
- From Our business partners who may pass your personal information to Us with your consent.
We collect the personal information described above for a variety of business purposes. For example, We may use the personal information to:
- Achieve the operational purpose for which the personal information was collected;
- Audit a current interaction with you, and concurrent transactions, ascertain compliance;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Identify and handle errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Perform Services, including maintaining accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider;
- Undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration.
We may share the personal information described above with the following categories of third parties:
- If legally required to do so;
- To protect the personal safety of users or the general public;
- With third-party Providers engaged for business facilitation services, as stipulated hereby.
We protect your information in the following way:
We take all possible measures to ensure the safety of your information, which is required for functioning of the Services, on Our secure servers.
You bear responsibility for observing the privacy of your passwords and safety of your keys stored on your device.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow any links to a third party website, keep in mind that these sites have their own privacy policies and that We do not assume any responsibility or obligations under such policies. Please examine these policies prior to transferring any personal data to other websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Our Website does not possess the capability to access your personal information on your personal computer.
We do not disclose your data to Our advertisers, however, We are entitled to provide summarized information about Our users for the purpose of demonstrating to advertisers the characteristics of the target audience.
We are also entitled to use summarized information to provide assistance to advertisers in attracting the target audience.
If you have agreed to receive advertisements by email or otherwise from Us or Our partners, you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting Us at email@example.com, by contacting them as indicated in their pertinent advertisements, by sending Us a request via the Website or by using unsubscribe link provided in pertinent advertisements.
We will publish revised Policy on the Website to provide users with the possibility to see what kinds of information We collect, how it is used and under which circumstances it can be disclosed. You agree to re-read the Policy from time to time to stay updated. Your further use of the Website shall be considered as your consent to any changes and conditions of Our Policy. If you do not agree to these conditions, you should not use the Website or any other Services.