The University of Calgary Graduate Awards program is open to all graduate students enrolled in full-time or part-time studies at the university. The program provides financial assistance to students pursuing bachelor’s degrees. The program also offers a high-quality educational experience that is beneficial to undergraduates in many fields of study.
The University of Calgary Graduate Awards program is highly competitive, with a large number of applications received each year. However, the program provides a valuable opportunity for students to receive financial support and recognition for their hard work and dedication.
Institution of Study: University of Calgary
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Application Deadline: Varies with the chosen program. Click here to verify
Programs of Study
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- Faculty of Social Work.
- School of Education.
To be eligible for University of Calgary Graduate Awards, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be citizens of any country with a valid study permit.
- The preferred language is English
- Applicants must have a good academic record
- Must be a full-time or part-time graduate student at the University of Calgary.
- Must be in good academic standing and making satisfactory progress toward their degree.
- Must not be in default of any previous student loans or awards.
- Must meet any additional eligibility requirements specific to the award they are applying for.
Applying for the University of Calgary Graduate Awards is an easy process. In this section, we will outline the necessary steps to ensure that your application is complete and eligible for consideration.
- Use the myUofC portal to access your Student Center.
- Navigate to the “My Financials” page in your Student Center.
- Click “Apply for Undergraduate Awards” after swiping down to the Awards & Scholarships section. Make sure that popups are enabled. The page won’t load if popups are prohibited.
- Your screen will display a dialog window containing any open or recently closed applications. Please be mindful of the dates for the application deadline and availability.
To complete your application, you will need to submit a variety of documents. These may include:
- Letters of recommendation,
- Personal statement,
Be sure to carefully review the requirements for each award and ensure that you have all necessary documents ready to submit.